Friday, October 20, 2017

The Creeps

The Creeps

By Fran Krause

Published by 10 Speed Press

It's the spookiest month of the year, so what better then a book about fear. The Creeps is a series of short vignettes about fear, and includes the supernatural, the classic phobias, and more then a few urban legends. Breaking up the one page fears are a few longer stories about more specific events, that are more abstract in their creepiness.

I quite enjoyed this book. The Art was simple, but I love watercolor illustrations. I understand many of the fears presented in the book, and I do share a few of them. I do wish that there was more of the longer form vignettes principled throughout. I thought that they were the best part of the book, and wish there were more.

TLDR: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment